Aching Back or Neck? Sports Injury? Herniated or Bulged Disc? Tightness or Tension?
We offer highly effective treatment options, many of which you probably didn’t even know exist, allowing us to achieve results that are longer lasting and often permanent. These treatment options are hard to find elsewhere in the Richmond area.
Some Of The Unique Things About Our Office:
- NON-SURGICAL TREATMENT FOR HERNIATED DISCS We have a non-surgical program for healing herniated or bulged discs; an effective, conservative way to avoid back surgery or epidural injections
- SPORTS INJURY TREATMENT Dr. Lassiter has been board certified as both a CCSP (Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician) and as a CSCS (Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist)
- EXCLUSIVE CHIROPRACTOR FOR VCU ATHLETICS Dr. Lassiter is the exclusive chiropractor for the entire VCU athletic program and works with athletes from all of their teams.
- HIGH POWERED CLASS IV LASER THERAPY We have the exact same Class IV LASER equipment that is used with professional sports teams to dramatically accelerate healing times, decrease pain, and minimize inflammation.
- UNIQUE THERAPY PROGRAM FOR SEVERE LOW BACK CONDITIONS This is an entire rehabilitation program with highly specialized equipment for healing degenerative low backs, often with herniated or bulged discs
- HIGHLY SPECIALIZED MUSCLE THERAPIES We are one of the very few who are certified in the Richmond area for Active Release Technique®, Graston Technique®, and Kinesio Taping®
- RADIAL PULSE THERAPY Cutting-edge therapy for chronic muscle and soft-tissue problems that just won’t seem to go away and have not responded to anything else
- TRIGGER POINT DRY NEEDLING THERAPY Used to release and melt away muscle “knots” and tight bands in your muscles. Gets directly down to the trigger point source that’s under the skin
- MUSICIANS AND DANCERS INJURY TREATMENT We offer unique manual therapies for repetitive motion and overuse injuries, often caused by long, daily practice sessions
- CHIROPRACTIC CARE Proven to be effective for back and neck pain relief, but so much more
- EXTREMITY THERAPY We provide effective treatment and rehabilitation for the extremities (shoulder, elbow, wrist, hands, hips, knees, ankles, and feet)
- PHYSIO THERAPY MODALITIES Therapeutic ultrasound, electric muscle stim, eccentric loading exercises, balance board therapy, McKenzie exercise machine for the low back
- VERY FAIR AND REASONABLE CASH FEES IF YOU DON’T HAVE INSURANCE
- NO LONG-TERM TREATMENT PLANS Some people want pain relief only. Others get our work more regularly to prevent future problems. We promise not to pressure you into anything that you don’t want