Helping you to get better, faster!
Kinesio Tape® is elastic, like a rubber band. It’s used for the treatment and rehabilitation of a vast array of muscle or joint injuries, sprain and strain injuries, and many other conditions. Here’s what Kinesio Tape can do for you:
- Relieve pain!
- Support strained muscles in an active, dynamic way
- Enhance muscle activation (chronic injuries) or de-activation (acute injuries)
- Improve performance
- Decrease inflammation
- Improve feedback and timing of muscles
- Prevent further injury
- Protect and stabilize an area during healing
- Improve circulation of blood and oxygen to a damaged area
These days you will regularly see Kinesio Tape® being used on such elite athletes as David Beckham and Serena Williams. Many of the athletes in the 2012 London Summer Olympics were also seen donning the colorful tape.
For a more in-depth and technical description about what kinesio taping does, click here.